Monday, October 24, 2005

Is Disc Golf Still a Sport if You Bring a Chair?

This blog post from Dave Nalle laments the rising cost and complexity of disc golf equipment.

I can't say I agree with everything in the article, disc golf is still a very inexpensive sport. There are no greens fees, and all you really need to spend is $6 to $18 on a disc or two. A fancy bag and strap aren't really necessary. In fact, many veteran players do without.

I agree that chairs and carts, partcularly those Rube Goldberg home made carts, look bad. I doubt you'll ever see Tiger Woods sitting on his ass between holes.

Anyway, click below to read for your self. There's an interesting thread following the article.

Is Disc Golf Still a Sport if You Bring a Chair?Blogcritics.org - Aurora,OH,USAWhen I first started playing Disc Golf one of the things which attracted me to the sport was the relative informality. It wasn'ta ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home